This module allows you to create/manage tickets within the app.
This is a simple help desk module.
- Owners of businesses can provide a built-in help desk system within their own apps.
- Customers and employees can be kept up to date on all actions through automated notifications.
- Refrain from using tools from outside sources.
- Customers now have an additional motivation to download or utilize the app.
- STAFF - App Admins will have the option of choosing which App Members will appear in the module as "Staff." Staff will have access to and choices that other Members do not (specifics below).
- TICKET CREATION - App administrators will be able to construct their ticket fields using integration with the Awesome Forms module.
- TICKET SUBMISSION - Members of the app can submit a ticket right from the app. App Members will be able to choose the Priority of their Ticket and fill out the fields necessary for the Ticket that the App Admin has specified.
- Tickets cannot be edited after they have been submitted by App Members. They are able to, however, post Comments to a ticket.
- Members of the app's staff and users can post comments on tickets.
- Tickets can be assigned to other staff members by app admins and staff.
- MY TICKETS - In the app, the My Ticket tab lists all the tickets that the app member has made or that have been assigned to a certain staff member. The page will also have a search bar that the app member can use to filter or look up tickets.
- ALL TICKETS - All created Tickets will be displayed on the App's All Tickets page, which is exclusively accessible by app admins and staff. Additionally, it will have a search function that the staff may use to filter and look for tickets.
- TICKET REPORTS: The App Editor will have a Ticket Report feature that will list the tickets that have been made and allow the App Admin to obtain a report of the Tickets that have been created. The Report can be searched for, filtered, and exported by the app administrator.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - When a new Ticket is created, App Admins/Staff will receive a Push Notification. When someone comments on a ticket that they submitted or that was assigned to them, app members will also get a push notification.
- App administrators will be able to toggle Notifications on and off.
- The settings for App Members will let them choose which Notifications they want to enable or disable.
- New Ticket Created
- Assigned A New Ticket
- New Comments
- Ticket Closed
- EMAILS - When a new Ticket is created, App Admins/Staff will be notified through email. When someone comments on a ticket that they submitted or that was assigned to them, app members will also get an email notification. Emails can be turned on or off by app admins. Members of the app will have options that allow them to choose which emails they want to enable or disable. A new ticket was made. A New Ticket Was Issued Recent Comments Ticket Expired
- Language fields will be included in the Support Ticket module's settings, allowing the app administrator to quickly change the front-end language. This will make it possible for the module to be used however the App Admin sees fit for their own app.
Help Desk Ticket Module